REGISTER NOW FOR ONLINE TRAINING IN JANUARY 2013
Passware, in cooperation with Sumuri, is giving a series of live and online training and certification classes.
This three-day training class will give students the knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of digital encryption using Passware Kit. Students will gain an understanding of how encryption and cryptanalysis work to build core forensic analyst skills. Through hands-on practicals, students will learn how to apply Passware Kit in different scenarios, to include, encrypted files, email passwords, Windows passwords, Apple passwords, encrypted volumes, and more.
Learn more about Passware Kit Forensic 12.0.
Key hands-on practicals:
- Decrypting TrueCrypt, PGP, Filevault2 and BitLocker to-go volumes
- Automatically scanning computers, networks and image files for encrypted files
- Learning how to apply 9 different types of customizable password attacks
- Applying memory images and hibernation files to decrypt volumes and files
- Creating dictionary attacks from memory files
- Recovering Windows and Mac User login passwords
- Decrypting Mac Keychain files
- Creating and applying a Rainbow Tables attack
- Recovering email and Internet passwords
- Using the power of distributed and cloud computing processes
- Running Passware Kit Portable from a USB drive
SPECIAL OFFER: 30% OFF PASSWARE KIT FORENSIC SUBSCRIPTION
Students registered for the January 2013 class are entitled to a 30% discount on Passware Kit Forensic or Passware Kit Forensic Subscription Renewal (for existing customers).